Customer Service Charter
- Ensure that all programs and services of our literacy agency are offered using a learner-centered model of delivery.
- Offer an outcomes-based, flexible, supportive and respectful learning environment based on adult learning principles.
- Provide quality instruction by skilled instructors and tutors who deliver effective programming that meets the needs, motivations and goals of learners.
- Offer literacy instruction to learners in a variety of formats and utilize the one(s) that best meet their individual needs and goals.
- Ensure that students have the opportunity for direct input into how we deliver our services.
- Work hard to address the barriers to learning faced by adult students.
- Provide a safe learning environment – free from risk, harm and harassment for students, staff and volunteers as per the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act.